Health & Wellness
Meriwether Godsey is fully committed to the health & safety of our guests, employees & communities.
We are continually monitoring local government & health guidelines so our services, standards, & practices assure safe reopening for everyone.
Return to dining updates
We look forward to serving you!
Here’s how we will work together to keep you and the dining staff safe while providing fresh, healthy offerings, every meal, every day:
For services in the Dining Hall, things will look and flow a little differently:
- Daily offerings will be condensed, but we can guarantee menus that meet your dietary needs and restrictions.
- Self-service will be suspended; and the servery will be rearranged to maintain distancing and eliminate wait times.
- We will have directional signage and floor markers to ensure proper distancing and cue flow.
Everyone must follow these regulations, once the servery re-opens:
- Maintain 6 feet distance while circulating and between tables.
- Masks must be worn, covering nose and mouth, at all times, except while seated and eating.
- Tables and chairs may not be rearranged or moved. We must not add chairs to any tables. Chairs and tables have been placed in compliance with guidelines that are there for everyone’s safety.
- Tables will be cleaned/disinfected after each seating.
- If you feel ill, have a cough, have flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, please do not enter any dining facilities
- To-Go Meals are available upon request.
For any concerns or questions, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org.